- School fees are payable for three months at a time in four installments, in the following manner: (No cash payment will be accepted)
|April-May-June by the 30th April|
|July-August-September by the 31st July|
|Oct.-Nov.-Dec. by the 31st October|
|Jan.-Feb.-March by the 31st January|
- After the due date of every quarter, a late fee of Rs. 50/- will be charged per day and only cash payment will be accepted.
- Repeated defaulters in payment of fees will be given a written warning twice and the name permanently struck of the rolls for default thereafter.
- A month’s notice must be given to intended withdrawal of a student from school or else a month’s fees will be charged.
- The Bank is open on all days except on Bank Holidays and does not follow the school calendar. Fees must be paid to the Bank, St. Xavier’s School, Gonda and not any other branch.