Lorenzo Mauldin Womens Jersey Taywan Taylor Womens Jersey
- Every student should bring the school diary daily. If a pupil loses the diary, he/she will be subjected to disciplinary action. A fine of Rs 50/- will be levied and a new diary will have to be purchased with necessary remarks about the loss of the previous one.
- All students must be clean and neatly dressed in the school uniform according to the season. Trousers and blazers must be of the regulation pattern and colour. Baggy trousers are strictly prohibited (for uniformity and economy, deal only with our authorized tailor).
- Black shoes with laces by boys, black shoes with buckles or laces by girls, are to be worn at all times. This specification is made with a view to ensure uniformity and prevent children pressurizing parents into avoidable expenses.
- Indisciplined behaviour in the school bus will make the pupil ineligible to use school transportation. Bus monitors are assigned to help maintain discipline. Most buses also have teachers or other staff members. Obeying the instructions given by them (irregardless of the fact that they are your teachers or not) is a precondition to avail yourself of the school transport.
- All school property must be taken care of and no student should scratch or spoil the desks or chairs or damage any other school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done, even by accident, should be reported at once to the appropriate authority. Any damage done will be made good by the one who does it. If the culprit cannot be identified/ refuses to confess, the whole class will be liable to pay the penalty fixed by the concerned school authority. Anyone who sees something damaged should report the matter even if he/she does not know who has done it. Each class will be responsible for looking after all class property.
- No books other than textbooks or library books may be brought to the school.
- Pupils are forbidden to bring crackers, explosives and other dangerous material to school. Disciplinary action will be taken against such offenders.
- Money should not be lent or borrowed, or articles exchanged.
- Students are forbidden to bring mobile/cell phones to school.
- Driving of vehicles to school by students is not allowed. In the event of them being caught doing so, the parent will be held responsible.
- The school is not responsible for goods or money lost. Therefore it is not advisable to bring any valuables (like expensive watches or ornaments) to school.
- Xaverians should behave in a courteous manner wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet teachers wherever they meet them.
- The school reserves to itself the right to dismiss students whose diligence or progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to the other students or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of their wards. Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt of authority or wilfull damage to property is always a sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
- A student who uses unfair means and/or receives or gives assistance to other in any form during tests/exams will be given zero in that subject, and a warning letter. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal.
- Parents and guardians may not visit their wards or their teachers in the classrooms.
, detailing forbidden practices which include smoking, use of drugs or intoxicants, rowdyism, rude behaviour, casteism and communalism.